Welcome on the FAQ Lacoste page.
Delivery & Returns
- What are the delivery options?
- Can my order be delivered to an address of my choice?
- Where do you deliver?
- When do you deliver?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- What happens if I am not there when it is delivered?
- How do I monitor the progress of my order?
- How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product to a Lacoste boutique or a department store?
- How long do I have to return a product?
- How much does it cost to return a product?
- How will I be credited after the product is returned?
- How long will it take to be credited after returning a product?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
- Is it possible to exchange a product?
- Where will be order be despatched from?
- My Account
- Use of the Lacoste website
How can I be sure my payment details are secure?
The security of your data is very important to us. As a Lacoste Online Shop customer, you can make your purchases with confidence. Generally you can visit our website without leaving personal data. However in the following situations we need your details:
- when placing an order
- for a subscription to the Newsletter
- when registering with the Lacoste Online Shop
- All personal data is encrypted before leaving your PC and being transmitted over the Internet. To do this, Lacoste uses the recognised secure transmission “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL), with 128 Bit encryption. The encrypted information concerning your order, your name, address, credit card or your bank details cannot be read by other people.
- As we work with different Frames, it is possible that you will not be able to recognise the encryption directly or that your browser will not always inform you with a message showing the link with an SSL server. However, you can see the protected transmission of your data (https mode) when, in the checkout section, you press the right-hand button of the mouse and select the function, "Display the source text".
- We save all personal information solely on a computer that is not connected to the Internet. Access by other people using the network of a modem is not, therefore, possible.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your account and to ensure your personal data remains secure, please do not share with anyone your login or password details.
- It is possible to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time. By going to the Newsletter link, you can access your data for the Newsletter at any time. In this section, you can change your details or unsubscribe from the Newsletter completely.