Welcome on the FAQ Lacoste page.
Delivery & Returns
- What are the delivery options?
- Can my order be delivered to an address of my choice?
- Where do you deliver?
- When do you deliver?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- What happens if I am not there when it is delivered?
- How do I monitor the progress of my order?
- How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product to a Lacoste boutique or a department store?
- How long do I have to return a product?
- How much does it cost to return a product?
- How will I be credited after the product is returned?
- How long will it take to be credited after returning a product?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
- Is it possible to exchange a product?
- Where will be order be despatched from?
- My Account
- Use of the Lacoste website
Delivery & Return
How do I monitor the progress of my order?
If you have placed your order whilst connected to your account (by creating an account or connecting to your account), you will find you order in My Account/My Orders. If necessary, you can use the link, “Track my order” located at the bottom of the page, and enter your order number and the post code for the delivery address.
The possible progress statuses for your order are as follows:
- Being processed (your order has been confirmed and is currently being processed in our warehouse)
- Despatched (your order has been processed and dispatched – you can track its progress on the carrier’s website using the parcel number)