Welcome on the FAQ Lacoste page.
Delivery & Returns
- What are the delivery options?
- Can my order be delivered to an address of my choice?
- Where do you deliver?
- When do you deliver?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- What happens if I am not there when it is delivered?
- How do I monitor the progress of my order?
- How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product to a Lacoste boutique or a department store?
- How long do I have to return a product?
- How much does it cost to return a product?
- How will I be credited after the product is returned?
- How long will it take to be credited after returning a product?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
- Is it possible to exchange a product?
- Where will be order be despatched from?
- My Account
- Use of the Lacoste website
What use will be made of my personal details?
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance. As a Lacoste Online Shop customer, you can make your purchases with confidence. We do not require your personal information except in the following situations:
- Placing an order
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Creating an account
The information you give us about yourself or your interests will only be used to offer you the very best service possible and to adapt our offers to your requirements.