Welcome on the FAQ Lacoste page.
Delivery & Returns
- What are the delivery options?
- Can my order be delivered to an address of my choice?
- Where do you deliver?
- When do you deliver?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- What happens if I am not there when it is delivered?
- How do I monitor the progress of my order?
- How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Lacoste Online Shop?
- Is it possible to return a product to a Lacoste boutique or a department store?
- How long do I have to return a product?
- How much does it cost to return a product?
- How will I be credited after the product is returned?
- How long will it take to be credited after returning a product?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
- Is it possible to exchange a product?
- Where will be order be despatched from?
- My Account
- Use of the Lacoste website
Delivery & Return
How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
When your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will contain the parcel number which will enable you to track the progress of the delivery of your order.